Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Day...

Yesterday's high: 66 deg.
Current temp: 26 deg, on our way to a high of 36, which will feel colder if we keep having winds at around 20 mph.
Are you kidding me?

This (admittedly not very artistic) photo shows a frozen puddle. There is no ice on edge of the lake, but this is largely because the biting strong winds are making the water turbulent, and therefore unable to freeze over.

This morning, I got out my winter coat and winter boots (not the warmest pair I own, but winter nonetheless). I thought I might feel silly and overdressed. Not so. Rather, I am sort of annoyed with myself that I went with the fall gloves and hat, and didn't get out the long underwear. It may have been overkill, but it would have been comfortable overkill!

No comments:

Post a Comment