Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why I Haven't Written

Spring has stopped. We have gone back in time and are having our early-April weather... cold (like, not above 50 some days) and rainy. So rainy that this morning, there was a puddle inside my back door, which was properly closed and locked. So rainy that to get out of our neighborhood this morning, we had to drive through about 8 inches of water. Local roads that have underpasses had to close. So rainy that our garden paths are flooded between the raised beds. And the rain is supposed to continue all day today.

I guess this is karma. Over spring break we had 80 degree days, and now we get this curl-up-with-a-book-and-a-cat weather, except I can't curl up with a book and a cat because I have outdoor classes scheduled. Pffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment