Sunday, August 8, 2010

We're Back...

Well, we're home from our adventures east... actually, we got home a few days ago but I've been terribly busy since then, but now for a few moments on this rainy day, I sit at the computer. I have many, many discoveries to share... so many that I'll post several entries over the next few days and still, probably, some will be too long. And some cool things that don't fit in will be left out. I'll start... at the very beginning. I heard somewhere that it's a good place to start.

Our first stop in New Hampshire was Pisgah State Park, where those in the know -- which is not me in this case, btw, but did happen to be Chris -- head off the trail to a small and lovely clear-water lake for swimming in what I think of, being from the midwest, as Boundary Waters-style.
That rock is one of the entry points where you can jump in. But in the interest of modesty, I shall stop with the photos there. I am not a swimsuit model.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment